Sold it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andris

Reaction score
So after a short 8 months of in and out of the dealership sold the raptor and got a duramax Silverado. Getting 32mpgs and not upset about it. I do have the front license plate mount and window things that someone can have if they pay for shipping. I know this isn’t the end my raptor driving I plan on getting another once the leaf spring bull sh** is figured out and I can corner without skipping across the road.

image.jpg

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well ford will not be figuring out the leaf springs, from spy shots they are going to a coil spring in the rear.

thosedarnkids

Reaction score
So after a short 8 months of in and out of the dealership sold the raptor and got a duramax Silverado. Getting 32mpgs and not upset about it. I do have the front license plate mount and window things that someone can have if they pay for shipping. I know this isn’t the end my raptor driving I plan on getting another once the leaf spring bull sh** is figured out and I can corner without skipping across the road.

View attachment 138567

View attachment 138567

View attachment 138567
I can take email me shipping cost : [email protected]

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya went bow tie? Say it ain’t so. Lol. Congrats. Enjoy.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would have been cheaper to buy Deavers, rather than losing $$ on the sale of your Raptor.