SOLD FS: BC Forged Wheels 6x139.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like new condition!!
BC Forged Wheels, 2pc.
6x139.7 (drilled for M12 x 1.5)
18x9 ET0
Hub Bore 106.1
Dark Brushed finish w/ exposed titanium hardware
Paid $3400 new
Asking $2000, OBRO. Buyer pays shipping

I ordered these for a Lexus GX SUV, only on vehicle for 5 months, and been sitting in my shed for 2yrs now (in the boxes). When I ordered them, BC Forged spec’d them specifically for the GX, so they only fit M12 lug bolts. Off the top of my head, Lexus GX, Toyota 4Runner, Toyota Tacoma are all M12 x 1.5.

IMG_0784.jpeg
IMG_0788.jpeg
IMG_0787.jpeg
IMG_0786.jpeg
IMG_0785.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
LOUSCRW

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know, right. I’m just hoping someone on here has another vehicle these will fit and wants them.

white_dc

Reaction score
Post these at bronco6g as your wheels would fit a Bronco
It does bolt up, but there's a huge difference in center bore. Im sure a centering ring can fix that. Im kicking around the idea of running these with a 6x135 adapter.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know, right. I’m just hoping someone on here has another vehicle these will fit and wants them.
Please do me a favor and re-post the 1st image with a sheet of paper with "LOUSCRW" and a current date. Once you do this I will create a for-sales thread for you at Bronco6g.

OP
OP
LOUSCRW

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please do me a favor and re-post the 1st image with a sheet of paper with "LOUSCRW" and a current date. Once you do this I will create a for-sales thread for you at Bronco6g.
Thank you. I’ll try and get that picture this afternoon after work

OP
OP
LOUSCRW

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post on the TRX forum. Same bolt pattern and TRX's require 18". There are a few guys running them.
They wont fit TRX, which is my I didn’t run them on my Ram. BC Forged made them specifically for my Lexus, so they are drilled for M12 lug bolts. I didn’t realize this until I tried to put them on my Ram and they didn’t fit. I called BC Forged, and when they looked up my order, they confirmed the M12 fitment. 1/2 ton trucks are M14