SoCal Buyers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
FYI got back home after a LONG extended road trip, but would do it again (no further than Arkansas tho lol) I worke w/ Flint; he even dropped the truck off to the hotel after I landed (had to get the family settled 1st).

I decided to bite the bullet on the front end and do 8hr days(made 10hr w/ some exploring;)) fri/sat. Made for a short drive in from Phoenix today!

I was only looking for non-covered. Went for days w/ no reply, and when one driver came through, he backed out when he found out it was a Raptor! I'm sure if there wasn't a pandemic, there wouldn't be an issue.

I shipped my bike out when I 1st got stationed here w/ no issues.

What bike do you have?

I shipped out a classic bronco from New Mexico at the end of 2017 with no issues at all. I think it is COVID. I think I want to do the drive just to get away from work for a while.

Gibsonm21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What bike do you have?

I shipped out a classic bronco from New Mexico at the end of 2017 with no issues at all. I think it is COVID. I think I want to do the drive just to get away from work for a while.

Yamaha R1.

I took I-40 straight across and cut down through Phoenix to the 8. Stayed in Amarillo, Tx & Phoenix. There's more scenery & landscapes that route vice the 10 imo. Also, be forwarned that there's a bunch of maintenance going, and even got diverted off the interstate entirely about 2 hrs outside of little rock.

Once you get thru to OKC its 85+ from there!!!