So you love a 2014 SCAB gen 1; uner 14k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
Can't believe it while I was out looking around at various rigs this one popped up locally. Anyone on Autotrader can finder her but I thought I might help someone out here!! I was going to go give it a ride myself but I find about twice a year I still need my SCREW.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
Not sure why pages say unavailable but works for me. It is at Autonation in Bellevue WA 98002 and asking price is $49,999. Who knows what buys it but it definitely can be eaten off of from what it looks like to me -;)

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I inquired about this one. I’m in NJ. Would have just bought it then and there and dealer said I needed to fly out there and sign the paper work. Then I could have it shipped. They can kick rocks for simply wasting my time. I don’t need to be there to buy it, not my first rodeo doing this very same thing. Oh well. Anyone got a 14 Scab sub 50k miles they wanna sell me?

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I inquired about this one. I’m in NJ. Would have just bought it then and there and dealer said I needed to fly out there and sign the paper work. Then I could have it shipped. They can kick rocks for simply wasting my time. I don’t need to be there to buy it, not my first rodeo doing this very same thing. Oh well. Anyone got a 14 Scab sub 50k miles they wanna sell me?

Looks like it's at an AutoNation dealership. Can't you call one closer to you and work the deal through them?

V1ROTATE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow price drop to 47,998. Seems to be a fair deal. It’s amazing how the interiors on these trucks can look like 100k mile interiors in 10k miles. if I hadn’t found my screw I probably would have bit on this one. Good find.

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to say the interior does not look like 14,000 miles especially around the shifter and I would love to see the date on those tires because if they’re 10-year-old tires, wouldn’t be driving on them. Especially not for that price.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's one:

not a chance. when i bought my 2014 back 10 years ago i paid $53k. and all 2013 -2014 came with hid. so replacing the "halogen" bulbs with led seems a little funny