GEN 2 So.......MPT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there any advantage of getting Accessport with MPT tunes or just use cheaper nGauge?

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted them the other day about a tune. As soon as I let it slip out I was in LA they stonewalled me :(
Bummer because I would really like to get their tune!

Just ship it to your friends house out of state easy... Or contact 5 star tuning they offer same tuning devices and have just as good gains from what Ive seen

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man, that sucks. I was planning on getting their tune too. I guess maybe I will have to go with Whipple.

I'd get all star tune over Whipple.. My friend got it for his 2018 stock platinum f150 and all he did was get the e50 tune as well as 91 of course, but they ship to Cali and he pulled off a 12.5 @108 mph qaurter mile on his truck with just the e50 tune!

The other reason my brother has Whipple in his 18 raptor and I'm not impressed with the gains whatsoever compared to my mpt.

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, I just got mpt over the whipple I had. GET ANYTHING EXCEPT WHIPPLE

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Wouldn’t get Whipple. The inability to flash back to stock is a total dealbreaker, and it isn’t even that good.

Bearee

Reaction score
I have a 2019 SCAB with the Cobb Accessport stage I, and drop in filter. I would like to try the mpt. How does that work? Can I buy the mpt tune and load it onto the Accessport so I can toggle between tunes, or will I only be able to have cobb or mpt on my Accessport? Also while useing the mpt can you still load the tune and unplug the Accessport?