GEN 2 So.......MPT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irish1964

Reaction score
mine is also stock with the exceptions of the air intake. In Baja mode it feels like the truck is leaping off the ground shifting from 1-2-3, its insane the difference.

nolan222

Reaction score
Does anybody from California have an MPT tune? I know they are funny about that...

I contacted them the other day about a tune. As soon as I let it slip out I was in LA they stonewalled me :(
Bummer because I would really like to get their tune!

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I contacted them the other day about a tune. As soon as I let it slip out I was in LA they stonewalled me :(
Bummer because I would really like to get their tune!

Oh man, that sucks. I was planning on getting their tune too. I guess maybe I will have to go with Whipple.

Reaction score
I love my MPT tunes. The guys over there were able to correct any adjustments that I was wanting to make with the tune and they were very prompt and helpful with any question that I had to ask. I'd highly recommend these tunes for anyone that's looking for that extra boost in their raptor. By the way, boost launching on 4A is absolutely insane!!!!!! :)