GEN 2 So.......MPT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cole Weezy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I just flashed the MPT 93 PR-X tune to my Rap and..........HOLY. SHIT. [emoji15]

Unbelievable the difference. Worth every penny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year is your Raptor? I have a tune from them for my 2019 that now works well, but they had to cut back on the torque because I was getting a lot of slip when the truck kicked down a gear under even mild acceleration; 9th gear was particularly bad on downshifts. I would get a really high RPM spike when it kicked down into 9th gear and then the RPMs would drop when slip kind of came under control and then they may, or may not, rise until it went back into 10th gear.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cole Weezy

Cole Weezy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2019. So far so good with the tune.

Last edited:

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
So I just flashed the MPT 93 PR-X tune to my Rap and..........HOLY. SHIT. [emoji15]

Unbelievable the difference. Worth every penny!

Did it also include transmission tuning?

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Absolutely.

Thanks.

If possible, please give an updated report on how it's working with all modes, Normal, Sport, Slippery, Deep Snow/Sand, Baja, Rock Crawl, and towing after some time has passed.

Also on how the transmission is shifting in various modes. :popcorn:

OP
OP
Cole Weezy

Cole Weezy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

If possible, please give an updated report on how it's working with all modes, Normal, Sport, Slippery, Deep Snow/Sand, Baja, Rock Crawl, and towing after some time has passed.

Also on how the transmission is shifting in various modes.
You got it. So far in normal mode it’s buttery smooth. Sport mode shifts better for me with tune than it did at stock, a few gears were slamming but has been corrected due to the tune. If you hammer down it will bark the tires from 1st through 4th. Throttle response is awesome. Will let you know about other modes once I have time to play with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free