Sirius TravelLink?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the same issue they were thinking traffic alerts was the same as travel link, which it is not. I told the guy to put his Supervisor on the phone, and she knew exactly what I was talking about. Apparently they most have out sourced their helpdesk to a new company, because they surely don't know what they are doing. Good Luck

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Wrong

Ok I answered my own question. YES our trucks as long as they have the travellink button under the i button is compatible. I dealt with 3 total idiots at Sirius and basically told them how to do there job. My system is now running the travellink. It is very slow to load info but it is cool.

A note on pricing: if you want the weather, sports, fuel prices, and movie times all you need is the $1.99 plan. The other plans add in nav traffic or nav weather for $5.99 or both for $8.99. And a supervisor confirmed that you do need a Sirius radio subscription in order to have the travellink.

Dave.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

No they r just stupid. Give them your end number and tell them it is available.

Dave.

I thought you could have just the travel link.

Last edited:

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope

Dave.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

It's maybe free with the trial?? But no defiantly not free.

Dave.