Side Graphic Removal in the DFW area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not quite understanding why someone would pay the expensive costs for the decals from the factory to just remove them...???

Now, it they received such a LARGE discount where they didn't pay for any of the decals, I could see that...

The decal option is expensive even at dealer cost so your going to pay for it one way or the other unless they made a mistake. When I picked up my Raptor with no decals, they had a white Raptor with decal on the hood but the window sticker had no mention of it and no option charge ether. I asked the sales manager who was dumbfounded by this and said no one had noticed this free-bee.

Last edited:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In my case, I could get a 2012 black with graphics in jan, or wait till april to get one without. So I was willinv to pay for bed graphics to get the truck 3 months earlier...

-Greg

OP
OP
Scozz

Scozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not quite understanding why someone would pay the expensive costs for the decals from the factory to just remove them...???

Now, it they received such a LARGE discount where they didn't pay for any of the decals, I could see that...

It is a used 2011 I am buying from a dealer who received it on a trade in. I do not mind them, I simply prefer the cleaner look. I plan on keeping the hood graphic though, I like that one!

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In my case, I could get a 2012 black with graphics in jan, or wait till april to get one without. So I was willinv to pay for bed graphics to get the truck 3 months earlier...

-Greg

And did you take yours off?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was going to, but it just looks (flat black against tux black) good so it staying....

Randy laughed at me because I swore I was going to tear it off as soon as me delivered it.

-Greg

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The side graphics are are little bold on the colored trucks but looks very subtle on the black.

naimad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about taking mine off,I think they look good,but the truck looks cleaner without them