Show your WHITE Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbo95max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t think of anything to argue with you about with that statement. Scabs are better off-road, on road, they are lighter, faster and get so much better gas mileage. And who really wants that many people in a truck, especially in the back seat, telling you how to drive, lol.
Yea and they just look better. Ill take the SuperCab all day any day over the SuperLimo.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude that stance looks awesome. I like the billet fuel tank cover. What brand is that?
It’s actually one for a mustang lol I liked that it wasn’t a slip on cover to the oem door. That truck was awesome, adv fenders and bedsides, cut firewalls, icon stage 4 and 39s was awesome.... @Tetrus where you at? Truck all fixed yet need some updated pics!!!

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice, Do you have a link to where you purchased the tank cover?
I’m not sure they make that exact one but this is going to be close the key here is that the outer diameter should be like 7.25 which is the exact diameter of the fuel door recess in the bedside.
It took some creativity but I used a setup of screw pressure plates similar to those cheap autozone gas pedal covers. I can draw it out when I’m back at the computer. Once you go this route the fuel door will never fly open again.

Last edited: