Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
8dc8cf20e7ee79f468af1f452a3dc6b7.jpg

Your camera lense is dirtier than your truck

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your camera lense is dirtier than your truck
Yes, cell phone pic got some pocket lint. I will have to make sure I clean the phone with Detail Spray and a Double Soft Towel next time. :D

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Here's one minus the lint. I gave it a fresh coat of Adam's Brilliant Glaze.

eb77663c9f21fb225045f37a60ea0699.jpg

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put some on the other day, used it and got a bit dirty a guy still thought I just cleaned it. Do you have a machine or do it by hand. I saw a machine at Running's the other day thought about it, are they all the same size?

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Woops this should be on a detailing thread.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
37" BFG's put on today!

84B8E1F4-6D1C-481E-95A0-7330E25D4FE8_zpslcoye0ef.jpg

Loving the old school look with the round lights and white letter tires! Looks great!

I put some on the other day, used it and got a bit dirty a guy still thought I just cleaned it. Do you have a machine or do it by hand. I saw a machine at Running's the other day thought about it, are they all the same size?

You can do Brilliant Glaze my hand or by machine. I've done it both way and prefer the machine for speed. And machines come in all different sizes. The Flex and Porter Cable are about the same size, but the Cyclo is about 50% larger. I personally own and prefer the Cyclo as it covers more area all at once, but also allows you to only use one head to sneak into the smaller areas as well.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is that an amber cover on your 20" light bar? Do you have any night shots of it? I'm interested in putting a cover on mine.

It sure is, it's the rigid cover and a rigid 20. No night shots of it, but the covers are only $10 for a 10 inch piece, so you have to buy two for the 20 inch light.

The color is more yellow than amber, but its still super bright and works well.