Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tow test after setting up hitch.
I must say it will take some getting used to. Normally I had a pretty good view of the trailer with my Bronco. Now, the Raptor is the same width as the boat trailer... I'm happy the way it tows/handles. The boat is 26', tow length is about 34'. Weighs right at 6K loaded (100gals gas). Causes the Raptor to squat 1.375". Now, I just have to learn to tolerate/ignore the back up warning with anything connected to the hitch.

R,
HAP

IMAG2621_zps19456520.jpg
IMAG2622_zps9c1fe3dc.jpg
IMAG2627_zpsafd1a940.jpg

BobboZR2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must say it will take some getting used to. Normally I had a pretty good view of the trailer with my Bronco. Now, the Raptor is the same width as the boat trailer... I'm happy the way it tows/handles. The boat is 26', tow length is about 34'. Weighs right at 6K loaded (100gals gas). Causes the Raptor to squat 1.375". Now, I just have to learn to tolerate/ignore the back up warning with anything connected to the hitch.

R,
HAP

I believe you can turn off the backup warning. I can't remember how off the top of my head. Maybe someone could correct me if I'm wrong.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score

R,
HAP

IMAG2621_zps19456520.jpg
IMAG2622_zps9c1fe3dc.jpg
IMAG2627_zpsafd1a940.jpg

You can disable the backup sensors on the screen in the cluster

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk