Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know much about FE but how big of fire will that put out? when I do my WSI rack I want to add FE to it.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No clue, and I hope I never find out. I picked it up over at Outlaw Offroad/Raptor (just 5 mins from my house). They recommended this size of FE and quick release mount system.

It was a bit tricky to install (I'm OCD) as I wanted the FE to ride on the floor, have the seats clear both ends of the FE if they needed to be moved back, and not "pull" too much on the plastic console covering. I think I established a happy medium as it sits nice and tucked up under the console and is VERY secure. I used flat aluminum bar stock behind the plastic to shore up the FE quick release mount.

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New wheels and tiresa9a3e2e6.jpg
tejuba9y.jpg

korbendallas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured this would be a good place to start...The only raptor my dealer could find me in the whole northwest that another dealer was willing to let go was this silver one...Silver wasnt my first choice...but wasn't terrible...well i didnt even have her two weeks when she went into the shop...i had a wrangler before this truck with 50k aftermarket...was gonna get another wrangler but...figured why not have the color wrangler i want...on the truck i want...so my raptor 2013 screw is being painted gecko green at the moment...

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

The wheels and tires are going to be sold back to my dealer. I have 20" bmf sota death metal black wheels being color matched right now. the silver machined milled parts will be gecko as well...should have truck back next week

Do you know where your dealer found your Raptor? I ask because I was looking at a silver 2013 SCREW at my dealer here, but it had been sold to a dealer in the Northwest and was waiting to be shipped. So I have to wait for my ordered 14. That would be quite a coincidence.)))

sringer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know where your dealer found your Raptor? I ask because I was looking at a silver 2013 SCREW at my dealer here, but it had been sold to a dealer in the Northwest and was waiting to be shipped. So I have to wait for my ordered 14. That would be quite a coincidence.)))

Did it have 801A package and box graphics and a tonneau cover? It was like a half hour outside of Seattle I think. If you said the name of remember

Sent from my iPhone5 using LTE