Show me your Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should of got pics next to iconic silver
I sold the 21 Iconic and now have a 22 oxford white. For me not a close race. Iconic is the best color hands down. I like the white just fine, but the Iconic is epic IMO. Im one of those idiots who sold a the price peak. It was crazy what people would offer me at the gas station back in late 21 when I was the only G3 on the road. Drove a taco for a year and took a dealer allocation that was exactly what I wanted (minus the silver) in a 37pp at MSRP. Im happy enough (sold the 21 35 for enough to cover the 22 37 and have tens of thousands left over), but I wish it was iconic.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold the 21 Iconic and now have a 22 oxford white. For me not a close race. Iconic is the best color hands down. I like the white just fine, but the Iconic is epic IMO. Im one of those idiots who sold a the price peak. It was crazy what people would offer me at the gas station back in late 21 when I was the only G3 on the road. Drove a taco for a year and took a dealer allocation that was exactly what I wanted (minus the silver) in a 37pp at MSRP. Im happy enough (sold the 21 35 for enough to cover the 22 37 and have tens of thousands left over), but I wish it was iconic.
That was the way to do it! I originally wanted to order a 37 but dealer didn’t have an allocation so I got a 35 in iconic silver. I should have sold at the peak and waited for a 37 to come along. But I didn’t and now if I want to trade it’s going to cost 11-12 grand to move up. With missing features

OP
OP
S

SuprSeb

Reaction score
That was the way to do it! I originally wanted to order a 37 but dealer didn’t have an allocation so I got a 35 in iconic silver. I should have sold at the peak and waited for a 37 to come along. But I didn’t and now if I want to trade it’s going to cost 11-12 grand to move up. With missing features
Thank you for this info, I’m in a dilemma right now, I’m in Canada and signed a contract back in July 2022 when build sheet came out for a Avalanche 37pp at $116,500 CAD. Still waiting with no ETA.

Now MSRP went up and they are now $120,000 CAD if I have to get same one.

I just left the dealership and sat down with a salesman on a 2022 Iconic Grey 802A but not 37pp and asking $106,000.

I’m taking a huge chance my order can be processed in 2023. I almost bite the bullet but your message reassured me to wait lol