Should I buy this 2014 Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pismoraptor

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am new to the raptor community, and I am looking for a 2013 or 2014 with about 100K on it. My budget is about 35K. I like this truck not for the mods but mostly its in CA and is not a rust bucket. On the car fax it has had its transmission replaces about 52K and the only major service I can see on the car fax. Any advice would be great.

Its running a ICON set up I think it is this one.

Here is Link to the truck.

Last edited:

ModCo Wheels

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely a SCREW but looks pretty clean. Upgraded suspension can be nice but you never know what the previous owner did with it. Lots of guys upgrade shocks and rarely go offroad so you could get lucky. The paint looks pretty good in the pics so it may not have seen too many offroad miles. I'd be prepared to rebuild the shocks. May or may not be needed but I would be prepared. It's not very expensive, just a pain if you don't have anyone locally that can do it due to long turn around times when you ship them to Icon. Which sucks if you don't have an extra vehicle.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck just fits in a standard garage and in all parking garages. With the roof rack it would not fit the garage. If important to you test in your garage first.

OP
OP
P

pismoraptor

Reaction score
All good thoughts, I think I am going to pass. I was not considering the holes or the garage. Thanks for the help.

I am looking for a 2013 or 2014 if any are for sale.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool to me.
But any Gen1 in my area with rocker panels and cab corners sticks out.