Should Have Bought a Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is not a Raptor topic per se, but I do think it is a good indication to what Raptor R prices could be if Ford does a limited run for production. Looks like someone is going to make $30k plus on a first edition Bronco. The bid is currently at $99k and the MSRP for that vehicle was $63k: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3040680302...d=link&campid=5338805043&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Seems the Gen 3 Raptor 37 pkg will be limited, so I am curious to see what the pricing will be once they start to get delivered. I do not see it happening, but I would gladly sell my Gen 3 801a 37 pkg for a $30k profit.

Last edited:

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s crazy. I had a reservation for one of those but cancelled it after they released 5k more.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to remember people have been waiting 25 years for a bronco... Not to mention they will be hard to get for another two years to clear through reservations

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Watch how fast all these people that "have to have it no matter the cost" dump these when the bronco raptor comes out.
Do you suppose that'll be the case when the Raptor R gets released for those getting this Gen 3?

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look what happened to the new Xbox's and Playstation's. You still can't get your hands on a console and scalpers were charging 2x the original price. Seems to be a lot of this going around with current supply and demand. And there will always be people out there with money willing to pay absurd money just to be the first