Shipping ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck sat in the Transport companies parking lot for a full week before they shipped it. Keep checking the Transport company site daily. Mine changed from pending to dispatched the day it was delivered.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck sat in the Transport companies parking lot for a full week before they shipped it. Keep checking the Transport company site daily. Mine changed from pending to dispatched the day it was delivered.
Yup mine sat in Dallas for about 5 days before it made the trip 2 hours south on a transport truck

haoleboi808

Reaction score
I tried tracking on the JTC website and shows it with the bill of laden but says null. Called FP and tony told me truck was passing through Chicago… FP seems to be able to track it as well (at least in my situation). My dad ordered an f250 and shipping started it was coming 9/5-9/11 showed up 8/31…. Good luck tracking these bad boys stoked seeing all the pics you guys are posting!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If we are spending the $1600 on delivery, and have to buy out of state (of course CA) can the dealer that takes the order have it shipped elsewhere? My MSRP is on the east coast but here I am on the opposite side. Im already out of budget with the vehicle its self and really didn't want to spend $2000 more with a shipping company to get it here safely. Then again, driving it has costs and risks also. Figured I would try and at least get it as far west as possible. If that's even possible. Thanks in advance.
I’ve seen where folks have done dealer to dealer transports. If it’s already enroute to original dealer then I’d say that $1600 delivery fee is a done deal. You would need to work out shipping before it gets loaded up. Best bet is to contact original dealer & dealer nearest you to setup transport arrangements...may be an additional cost but “prolly” cheaper this way.

Not chastising you but if you’re ”out of budget already”, why didn’t you factor this in when you were ordering?

Last edited:

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still waiting patiently as well. The trucking website recognizes the VIN, but it also has the dreaded 'null'. The Ford tracking site says that the truck is estimated to be delivered between 9/8-9/14. That means it's 2-3 weeks late already. Should I be worried?

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we are spending the $1600 on delivery, and have to buy out of state (of course CA) can the dealer that takes the order have it shipped elsewhere? My MSRP is on the east coast but here I am on the opposite side. Im already out of budget with the vehicle its self and really didn't want to spend $2000 more with a shipping company to get it here safely. Then again, driving it has costs and risks also. Figured I would try and at least get it as far west as possible. If that's even possible. Thanks in advance.
You probably should have looked at buying a tremor if you can barely even afford an MSRP deal on a raptor that’s 3000 miles away... just sayin... maybe a ‘21 wasn’t the year for you