Shipping to NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cyrilk

Reaction score
Does anyone know how ford ships trucks to NJ area? My truck has been build a month ago and has not shipped. Trying to understand how long this will take.

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to your local dealers inventory page and look at the window stickers. The stickers say the method of shipment. I would suspect by rail.

Just checked my local dealership and it seems their inventory comes by truck. Bucks county area

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how ford ships trucks to NJ area? My truck has been build a month ago and has not shipped. Trying to understand how long this will take.
My truck was shipped to my PA dealer (Trenton area) by rail to Delaware, from there by convoy. Took approximately one month

OP
OP
C

cyrilk

Reaction score
My truck was shipped to my PA dealer (Trenton area) by rail to Delaware, from there by convoy. Took approximately one month
did the status on the tracking page change to shipped and then it took a month? or it took a month from the build time?

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's the dealership which was front and center in the local paper about their disgusting ADM's....
I’m shocked to hear that. They are only the biggest thieves around as they own multiple stealerships. They have an incoming Bronco Raptor at a mere 35k over sticker. I don’t understand how ford allows it. The dealership has to be making way more on that vehicle than they.

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Built on June 6th. My sticker said convoy but went to New Boston Rail yard in MI. Sat there over a month. Then rail to Chester PA (just south of Philly). From there a truck to the dealer. Arrived on August 11th. (Flemington)