Shipment of my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hitdog12345

Reaction score
Hey y'all. This shipping this is crazy. I called yesterday and the guy at the SVT plant said "as of Monday your truck is on a train in Battle Creek Michigan". Seemed they didn't want to give me an approximate date of delivery to me, but he made it sound like worst case scenario was it'll be in my hands in 2 weeks. Anyone with similar issues? This is KILLING ME!!!

By the way I think my truck was completed around March 4th or 5th.

CrazyAL

Reaction score
Yeh I don't know what the hell is going on, but trucks are being delivered right now that were built a full month after mine was. Mine still sits in "awaiting shipment" at Dearborn. I've tried just about everything I know to try and not gotten much result. I'm getting the line about the lack of rail cars, but if that were the case then how in hell are they shipping some trucks in 2 days? Doesn't make sense as to why mine sits there for 7 weeks (and counting) and some ship in 2 days? WTF?