Shifting issues from 1st to 2nd in Sport Mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edge-st

Reaction score
Yes I have had the same issue. Seems it just started.... Sport mode in 1st and once the RPM'***** 6000, nothing...... no shifting...

Edge-st

Reaction score
Any chance it accidentally got knocked into manual mode?

No don't think it was... It has happened in sport and non-sport... Both times when I was getting on the highway...pedal to the floor... After I let off the pedal it would then shift... Pretty strange. 2017 gen 2...10000 miles..... Other than that it's been a sweet ride and runs like a bat out of hell... No mods as of yet... I read another post suggesting removing the battery post for 10-15 minutes and see if that makes a difference.... Thanks for the response....

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Any chance it accidentally got knocked into manual mode?

No don't think it was... It has happened in sport and non-sport... Both times when I was getting on the highway...pedal to the floor... After I let off the pedal it would then shift... Pretty strange. 2017 gen 2...10000 miles..... Other than that it's been a sweet ride and runs like a bat out of hell... No mods as of yet... I read another post suggesting removing the battery post for 10-15 minutes and see if that makes a difference.... Thanks for the response....