She's here. Now to name er.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

StoneCreek

Reaction score
Blind1 said:
StoneCreek, it's a white truck, which means you are a Super Hero, so it's like the Lone Ranger & Tonto (or Silver); Batman & Robin (preferably Bat Girl); Wonder Woman & her Rope; Spiderman & Mary Jane; Superman & Lois Lane; Scooby Doo & Shaggy; Underdog & his Ring; Aqua-Man & his whale and so-on

So maybe it can be: StoneCreek & _______________
White Raptor
White Rapids
White Lightning
Vanishing Point
& so on

I know, I know, why don't you just head back over to “6.2 – drink, drank & drunk” thread; Come on, all I was doing was just thinking out loud!

BTW-StoneCreek sounds like a clothing store in the mall. Well maybe you could call it “Mall Crawler”. (Did I go there again)

StoneCreek is actually our farm. We do outfitter hunts (deer & turkey mostly). StoneCreek Outfitters. We don't do malls. Lol.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

BIRDMAN said:
name her......Ron

Funny but cool in a weird way

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For God's sake don't call it Bambi!

You wouldn't happen to be in Montgomery this weekend for the "Buckmasters Expo"?

OP
OP
S

StoneCreek

Reaction score
Blind1 said:
For God's sake don't call it Bambi!

You wouldn't happen to be in Montgomery this weekend for the "Buckmasters Expo"?

No. Our season kicks off September 1st. Lots of work to do before clients get here. But Jackie bushman is a good dude. They put on a good expo

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea it's a good expo. I have been going to the Buck Masters Expo for too many years now. I hope all your clients have a great year. Call it “Bucky”.

OP
OP
S

StoneCreek

Reaction score
Blind1 said:
Yea it's a good expo. I have been going to the Buck Masters Expo for too many years now. I hope all your clients have a great year. Call it “Bucky”.

Bucky. My kids would prob like that, but they've informed me that their raptor's a girl. My daughter is going with snow white while my son thinks I bought it for him. Only prob with that is, he's 9 and got a few years to earn enough money to get his own. Lol. Have a good time at the expo. Got to get up early and hang stands and mow food plots. Happy hunting and thanks for the feedback on naming her. Going to look in the garage at er one more time and take er to introduce her to the farm in morn. Can't wait to get er off the blacktop.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
vanilla stone

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

do you have your hunts on tv I've herd of stonecreek before might have been the turkey hunt but if so I'm thinking you have some monster bucks.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

2408-img-0497.jpg

here is mine form last year a nice one for my area