Shelter Green 37PP YouTube Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've watched a few different videos and almost everything they changed appeals less to me than the 23. Glad that I picked up the truck I have now, especially paying over 6k less than a 24. Updated shocks are the only thing I find interesting.
As far as colors go, every color available on the f150 should be available for the raptor. Just my $.02.
Same here. I watched a bunch of videos this past weekend and I really dislike the '24. Why the black bumpers and fender flares? Why black wheels? The FORD in the grill looks terrible with that new texture. Same for the rear tailgate. The taillights look like they stole the design from toyota. They also got rid of the classic orange/red stripe on the steering wheel. And to top it all off, the "colors" are so boring. Nothing exciting.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Looks like they took the 2023 raptor 35 wheels, painted it black and put it on the Bronco
Thank you. Yes, I recognized the rims also. They painted them gloss black, looks good IMO. Beadlocks were a extra $2,000, I figured I might go after market rims down the road.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same here. I watched a bunch of videos this past weekend and I really dislike the '24. Why the black bumpers and fender flares? Why black wheels? The FORD in the grill looks terrible with that new texture. Same for the rear tailgate. The taillights look like they stole the design from toyota. They also got rid of the classic orange/red stripe on the steering wheel. And to top it all off, the "colors" are so boring. Nothing exciting.
I agree on the colors but I prefer the black accents over the gray. It overall looks good to me but it's pretty much the same truck so no reason to swap.

Last edited:

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i actually really like the redesigned grille, how i dont care for the lights' redesign, they look huge and similar to a titan/tundra truck.

I prefer grey bumpers/flares except on grey trucks where black looks the best

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yall have to keep in mind that 90% of the photos and videos are shot with a cell phone camera with a short focal length. It messes up the proportions and doesn't give a real life perspective.

This is an example:
1710791922809.png

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why the black bumpers and fender flares? Why black wheels?
Gotta change things up at some point.

They've been shoving the same grey colored fender flare down everyone's throat for the last 13 years. Same for the machined wheels with painted accents as standard fare.

I love the PTM black flares on my black Raptor and would not prefer them to look like a set of bare plastic bushwhackers instead. No offense to those who like the bare plastic bushwhacker flare look on their Raptor.

The black trucks will look great.

Rob O

Reaction score
Just took delivery of my Shelter Green Bronco Raptor. Like any color, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm loving it.

View attachment 448240
Shelter looks 1000x better on the BRaptor, and suits the Bronco body … but doesn’t work on the Raptor IMO. And even though I love Eruption Green, being very similar to the Sonoma Green on my RS5, it too looks great on the Bronco (and Mustang) but doesn’t work as well on the Raptor/F150 (so wouldn’t matter if that was the green Ford chose for the 24MY palette)

Attachments

• _v6a7949-edit.jpeg
    _v6a7949-edit.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 16