Shelby Tune

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
See that's what I was thinking to do with a whipple, but by the time you add the bumpers suspension and graphics it's not a bad price. What draws me to do my own set up is nobody would know what I got. If your driving around in a Baja 700 then everybody knows what you dropped on that. Haha I know some of you can relate, I have friends and family members who can't mind their own business!

That Baja 700 is a sick ride though... The throttle response has to be wicked! I'm sure you were grinning ear to ear after riding in that!

Ha that truck had me smiling for the rest of the day. Blowin through speed bumps at 80, and jumping a dip in the road at 60. And that whipple, ugh thats a whole nother story the sound it makes under acceleration.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that is one reason I really like mine own build as well. you cant tell how fast she is until I am 10 car lengths a head of you. Funny to see peoples faces when my 6500 pound truck shoots past their sports car. Only problem I have with the Shelby is I can save 15k because I don't need the suspension stuff, and can pick exactly how my trucks looks.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well that is one reason I really like mine own build as well. you cant tell how fast she is until I am 10 car lengths a head of you. Funny to see peoples faces when my 6500 pound truck shoots past their sports car. Only problem I have with the Shelby is I can save 15k because I don't need the suspension stuff, and can pick exactly how my trucks looks.

Your truck was just on its way out
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438999547.416809.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438999558.707415.jpg

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very Sharp. Really like the back bumper. Do not like the front bumper at all with the lights. The Shelby graphics are not bad at all. But I don't want people to know what is under the hood. Is the borla a full exhaust system?

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very Sharp. Really like the back bumper. Do not like the front bumper at all with the lights. The Shelby graphics are not bad at all. But I don't want people to know what is under the hood. Is the borla a full exhaust system?

It's a borla cat back. You are given the option of American Racing Headers, for extra of course

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Out here racing around town square huh? Lol for the S/C money I'd do the suspension instead . But you are already S/C ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Shelby charges extra for headers and full exhaust. Hmmmm. 45k might be a little high still. I have a terrain, and I like the look theirs has. The graphics are understated which I like.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That truck is dialed in though. Between the tune and the suspension setup. And not to mention you get the Shelby name