Shelby Raptor Fender Vents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubleeaz

Reaction score
Anyone have a Shelby Raptor? I have a bunch of questions and would appreciate any answers.

Is it a completely new fender vent, or reusing the stock Ford one?

Is the Shelby badge on the fender vent plastic or metal?

How does it attach?

If anyone has one and could take a picture of how it attaches, would be most appreciate.

Reaction score
It is plastic. Shelby did all of our badging. I am pretty sure they have to install it. Your best bet would be their website or to call them.

Shelby Performance Parts

Anyone have a Shelby Raptor? I have a bunch of questions and would appreciate any answers.

Is it a completely new fender vent, or reusing the stock Ford one?

Is the Shelby badge on the fender vent plastic or metal?

How does it attach?

If anyone has one and could take a picture of how it attaches, would be most appreciate.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I could easily use our laser to cut out a piece of plastic and put a logo in it. If you want the shelby logo, you would have to get their permission but I can do a raptor logo, SVT, etc.

OP
OP
D

Doubleeaz

Reaction score
Thank you for the info and the offers. What I am creating is an insert into the Ford vent with some LED backlighting that can be changed. These would be RGB LEDs, so almost any color can be created including good ol red, white and blue. What I was trying to figure out is if they were using the stock Ford vent, how were they attaching the badge to it. My thought was they were using double sided tape used for emblems.

I have access to a laser, cnc, vacuum former, etc. I have the electronics already designed. Trying to figure out how to mount and waterproof and will then commit to getting the electronics and enclosure built.