She Gone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CJ2021

CJ2021

Reaction score
Mine had the same issue on delivery day. It was coil pack and got fixed quickly according to the service guy. Now it's waiting for transportation and I can't wait to drive it again! Please let me know how it goes!
Yep, coil...part should be in today or Monday! Fingers crossed that is the only issue!!!! good luck with yours!

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So nobody wonders why the coils are failing? Bad manufacturing? Poor quality? I was under the impression you have to have a lot of miles for a coil to go bad?

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL!!!!! Why have it if I can't send it??? I think it's going to be okay now tho and ready to send again!

Honestly, I've sent mine every fking day since I've owned it. Mostly forward send, but occasionally a sideways send.

1650889639899.png

OP
OP
CJ2021

CJ2021

Reaction score
So nobody wonders why the coils are failing? Bad manufacturing? Poor quality? I was under the impression you have to have a lot of miles for a coil to go bad?
Yeah, kinda makes me wonder if it will happen again. Maybe I should put one in the truck in case it happens somewhere that it's not so convenient and we could just switch it ourselves.