September 19th? Raptor R?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since Ford still has not officially announced Raptor R details yet, and they shared more Lightning stuff on Twitter today. I took the chance to ask Mike Levine how much longer will we have to wait. His response was ‍☠️ Again. So I thought to myself…. Is there an international talk like a pirate day? And yes there is. It’s September 19th his year. Could Mike be letting us know the day in secret code?

D37FFD4D-A3CD-4B6A-AA1D-B965672FDD3B.png

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it funny how many people still think an R will happen. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see it, but I given up hope and already bought a Gen2. I would take that bet against it becoming reality unfortunately. The R will most likely be electric with a "R"oaring speaker sound to give the it some impressive growling for the V8 fans. You will get performance in lieu of an impressive exhaust note.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. Even if it gets released, there will barely be a market for it at this point.

Since the TRX was released, a lot has changed with regards to manufacturers' investments and focus.

Lightning
Silverado EV
Hummer
(Hellcat will be an artifact)

I wouldn't be dropping six figures on an ICE at this point. JMO. Hope I'm wrong