Sept 7 and 8th Joshua Tree National Park

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh.. I'm still removing mud after 3 go trough's with the pressure washer. The salt in that stuff makes it cement like, definitely what the guy at salvation mountain should have used for the base. Thanks for setting up the run! Oh, and helping with the tire change, /chuckle.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I did help, got you a beer didn't I? good times, need to do it again

I cant believe you still allow Noah to rock the 1500 with all you Raptors. I thought he would have given in by now.

Looks like you guys had a blast. If I can ever get my stupid front axles fixed I will finally be able to make it out with you cats next time.

J

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant believe you still allow Noah to rock the 1500 with all you Raptors. I thought he would have given in by now.

Looks like you guys had a blast. If I can ever get my stupid front axles fixed I will finally be able to make it out with you cats next time.

J

If he didn't have a Chevy Bowtie tatoo'd on his arm he may have. I know he teetered some, but did not wish to have it removed. Frankly he did fine, was never an issue. well other than waiting on him and other non RPG'd Raptors to catch up in the fun stuff.

Here is the full / short video on the little Raptor
th_LittleRaptorcompiled_zps82154819.jpg

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If he didn't have a Chevy Bowtie tatoo'd on his arm he may have. I know he teetered some, but did not wish to have it removed. Frankly he did fine, was never an issue. well other than waiting on him and other non RPG'd Raptors to catch up in the fun stuff.

Here is the full / short video on the little Raptor
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums...cs/Druid/LittleRaptorcompiled_zps82154819.mp4

Thanks for making me feel inadequate. Jerk.

J/K Gord. It's all good. Sorta.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for making me feel inadequate. Jerk.

J/K Gord. It's all good. Sorta.

Pretty sure you are kidding, but just in case...Never ever is it my intention to make anyone feel less than great, although I do kid around sometimes... sorry for my insensitivity. You guys did great and pushed your rig while protecting its non-reinforced frame. I was simply trying to describe the paradigm shift in modified Raptor capabilities.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure you are kidding, but just in case...Never ever is it my intention to make anyone feel less than great, although I do kid around sometimes... sorry for my insensitivity. You guys did great and pushed your rig while protecting its non-reinforced frame. I was simply trying to describe the paradigm shift in modified Raptor capabilities.

Dude chill out I'm busting your balls. Hahahahaha.

I'm very sarcastic Gord. Let me know when you go out again. Getting my 37s next week and my tiregate in 2 weeks and my stage 3 in end of October

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude chill out I'm busting your balls. Hahahahaha.

I'm very sarcastic Gord. Let me know when you go out again. Getting my 37s next week and my tiregate in 2 weeks and my stage 3 in end of October

Good for you! 37"s look so much better and performance is improved in the whoops. Stage 3 will settle your ass end. Your truck's that is, F"n email can get you in trouble if not careful. lol

look forward to sharing the trail with you and Tif soon