Seat Covers - Easy On/Off?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KennyV82

Reaction score
I have the CarHartt seat covers. Love them. As far as being stiff, my ass can't tell the difference. I wanted protection and that's what I got. They are pretty damn easy to get on and off too. So far I've been leaving them on because of how I usually destroy my work uniform. Plus CarHartt is a very reputable brand here in my area.
That's what I was thinking when I wanted to order them as Carhartt's are great work gear and ill be using my tuck for Well Operating so I wanted a god seat cover, but I was talked out of buying them and went with the old school Wrangler covers. I wish I wouldn't have now. I haven't taken then out of the box and I might try to return then for the Carhartt's. thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw the Carhartt covers listed on one of the Fords parts vendors websites before & now I'm considering ordering a set of 'em.

BTW - Anyone running the Carhartts care to share an interior pic or two of them "installed" in their Raptor please?

TIA !

OP
OP
jkscuba

jkscuba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently have Coverking seat covers and they are awesome. I have had them since I bought the truck and the leather seats are still looking new. These are fairly easy to remove. I usually put them on for long trips or when I am doing fishing trips. It really depends on what I am doing with the truck.

I would be careful with the Carhart seat covers. I bought them from Ford right when I bought my truck and they were way too rough on the leather, and it was a tight fit as well. The inside stitching would leave marks on the leather (pressure points), after using them for a couple of days I ended up returning them to avoid damage on the long run. Remove them and see for yourself.

KennyV82

Reaction score
After a 6 month run with these Carhartt seat covers I HATE them! They do not stay on the seat at all. Practically every time you get in and out they slip off. And now the lower seam is ripping. Now that I'm using my truck for work and wearing coveralls daily there more of a pain in my ass. They'll have to do untill I get off work on wed then there going in my rag barrel. Waste of $200. I need to get another set that will stay on the leather.

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Slypig

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can still use your heated/cool seat function if you put on Carhart seat covers or do they completely block the hot and cold air?