SE or No SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OkieCommander

Reaction score
I have the option to buy either a 2014 Black Screw SE or just the Black SCrew?
The difference in price is next to nothing. Just wondering if the SE is worth it? it has the red accent seats. The only thing I don't care for are the Bead Locks Wheels, I just don't like the looks as well. Are the bead locks worth it.
Both are pretty much the same with same options.

Help Im truck less, as of a few hours ago.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure how the prices are about the same if they have the same options but one has SE package. Personally I'd go with the SE. I like the SE bead locks on the black truck but if you like the red interior and don't like the wheels you could sell them for a pretty good price and buy whatever you wanted.

D

Deleted member 12951

Get the SE and if you don't like the wheels, sell them. You can practically get back all your money. Or I can trade you some standard stock ones for them if you are liking that look better. And I am only one state away from you, so I will drive to you at no charge to make the switch. :)

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Maybe what he means by "next to nothing" is considering the SE package is only $2295 more and percentage wise (less than 3%) that is next to nothing. At least that is how I looked at it when I was ordering mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i didn't like the red interior at first either, preferred the blue accent, but now i look at the red and it just looks great against the black.

the beadlocks were a tossup for me, in the end, i sold them, got my money back for the package and then some. can't go wrong either way, it's just a matter of preference.

OP
OP
O

OkieCommander

Reaction score
Maybe the bead locks can grow on me. In some pics they look good and then in others they look smaller on the truck IMO. I would probably just have the rings powder coated to all black.

I'm going to sleep on it. The SE is MSRP and still waiting on a call back from the non SE.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe the bead locks can grow on me. In some pics they look good and then in others they look smaller on the truck IMO. I would probably just have the rings powder coated to all black.

I'm going to sleep on it. The SE is MSRP and still waiting on a call back from the non SE.

They are very nice wheels, probably the best I've seen, I just wasn't a fan of the offset. Prefer a little wider stance.