sct tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
I was in the same boat as you, I wanted more power but also like the peace of mind a warranty gives you. But after 15k miles on my '14 I finally went for it, my CAI came today and my X4 from SVC with their tune gets here tomorrow.

Unless you want a livewire I think it's pretty tough to beat the package SVC has with their tune and the x4. Stand alone 5star tunes are a fair bit cheaper than the SVC tune. Plus you can't beat the customer service and quality of SVC..

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was in the same boat as you, I wanted more power but also like the peace of mind a warranty gives you. But after 15k miles on my '14 I finally went for it, my CAI came today and my X4 from SVC with their tune gets here tomorrow.

Unless you want a livewire I think it's pretty tough to beat the package SVC has with their tune and the x4. Stand alone 5star tunes are a fair bit cheaper than the SVC tune. Plus you can't beat the customer service and quality of SVC..

Looking forward to hearing your reviews!

To the OP most of your concerns seemed to have been addressed however if you have any more questions about the svc tune please send us a pm.

We can also supply any sct device if you at in fact looking for the live wire

-Jeff

OP
OP

13bluesvt

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your input! Feel pretty solid about going with the svc tuner now!

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

I just bought the afe pro gaurd 7 stage 2 cai. That's fine to run with the tune right? Or. Would it be recommended to go back to stock?