SCT TUNER Giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoffmp

Reaction score
I got mine today and I had to hunt down an old PC to run the software updates. But unfortunately the pc needed updating to and then got busy. I’ll post my experience with it when I get it all hooked up. Did you run the updateds on it before you try to install it on your truck?

I ran the update on my pc and it came back saying it was currently up to date as it arrived to me but when I plugged it into my truck and tried to load the tune it said additional update required. Connected the tuner to my wifi to update it that way but it fails every time... Just emailed SCT so I'll see what they say.

Reaction score
Sorry I wish I could help more. I was reading through the FAQs in the link above I figured I post it. Look in there and see if your problem is similar. They might have the answer

Geoffmp

Reaction score
I called SCT yesterday to verify the give away and they wore at work. Try calling them you might get lucky

Still no luck for me. I called them and it keeps coming back they are busy with other customers. Try the online chat on their website and no one ever joins the chat. Sent them an email and have had no response. Hope you have better luck with yours!

FarmersFight

Reaction score
Received mine yesterday! Looking forward to installing it and providing some before and after feedback. Thanks! Was a nice bonus Christmas gift for me.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never received an email that I remember seeing anyway but got a shipping notice from Derive with an X4 on the order and showing $0 cost, I thought at first I had an issue with someone placing an order in my name but the $0 total threw me off. I didn't place an order. Seeing this thread, maybe I was a winner as well? Seems like a lot of winners! I don't even remember entering.