SCREW v. SCAB: Please give me *your* "legal opinion" on this important case.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BammBamm

BammBamm

Reaction score
The Ford Raptor is D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y the TRUCK for this-here kid.

Thanks, guys.

This TRUCK (or an otherwise reasonable facsimile of it, sans graphics, because I suspect it's gonna inevitably be covered in mud from time-to-time, so why spend the Bob De Niro on fancy, extracurricular graphics) and I plan on gettin' intimately acquainted with one another, within the next six months, givertake.

I don't know Randy from "Adam", but it sure sounds as though, as far as delivering Ford products all over Creation goes: This ain't exactly his first rodeo.

beer3ef.gif

Here's my dilemma, gentlemen: During last Saturday's daily Raptor Research Regimen™, I (accidentally) stumbled upon the following video:

630hp Supercharged Ford Raptor burning rubber

Borderline speechless, I leave you, my dear friends, with the only three words remaining in my rapidly dwindling vocabulary:

1. Lord.
2. Have.
3. Mercy.

Further modification of my factory-equipped Raptor is not entirely out of the question...

biggrin.gif

bronco2guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my Supercab :) My 6ft 7 friends still fit in back and dont complain to much. Prolly cause its loads of fun to drive around.

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and great choice Emeril or BAMM (keep hearing that cook say that everytime I read your posts now thanks LoL). You'll appreciate being able to get into a little tighter spots off road with your decision and parking the same. Running a snowplowing business and being wheel base minded I can say 3 point parking turns sometimes probably gets a little old IMO. But to add I have 4 kids and we do great with the scab. Even the adults never complained to me once, cause well lets face it, THEY'RE IN A RAPTOR BABY. Either way its really a no brainer.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll tell you this. When I ordered my Raptor, I ordered a Tuxedo Black screw. 30 minutes later I went back & changed it to a Oxford White Scab. I was looking at the Molten Orange Scab they had on the lot & due to it's width, the raptor looks better in a supercab IMO. I sat in my buddies Scab & I'm 6' & they are easily 6'3, & we all fit surprisingly comfortably. I like the sportier look to the Scab. If you want a Screw the get a Harley Truck. They look better in a Screw & cost about the same. The Raptor should only come in the Scab like the Lightning came in only one size.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thoughts on the black on black rear graqphics??? Initially I'm thinking a 1k waste, but they remind me of the same concept album covers from spinal tap, and metallica... Any members have pics?

I remember when my daughters were very young. They played with stickers...

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Here was the deciding factor for me: A SuperCab will fit in the garage and a SuperCrew won't. It's that simple, because I'm not going to park the first no-compromise vehicle I've ever owned out in the weather. If I can't take care of it, I won't buy it.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I remember when my daughters were very young. They played with stickers...

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Here was the deciding factor for me: A SuperCab will fit in the garage and a SuperCrew won't. It's that simple, because I'm not going to park the first no-compromise vehicle I've ever owned out in the weather. If I can't take care of it, I won't buy it.

Didn't you just make the compromise with the garage space?

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Didn't you just make the compromise with the garage space?

Are you kidding? I have a conventional two-car garage and in it goes my Raptor, my wife's SUV (also a Ford), my Buell road bike, my Husaberg dirt bike, and my shop. There ain't no compromising left!