Scratches on my '21....uggggg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Tried adding this to my 'She's home thread' but figured its easier to get some feedback if i start a quick thread. Didnt think the exterior forum was appropriate. Anyway....

Anyone know if this is a film Ford uses between the doors (b-pillar), or am I going to have to try to buff this? I recently had a branch do thiswhile backing out of the driveway (scratches circled). I posted another broader pic so everyone knows the area pictured.

Thanks in advance!

PXL_20220110_175648029_2.jpg

PXL_20220108_160211215_3.jpg

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
If it’s a carry over from Jen Too, it’s a plastic that is prone to scratching. As in, you’re really angry one day and stare at your shiny new truck.

BOOM.

they’re scratched.

I’ve been exceedingly careful with mine but others have put the vinyl over them.

Your scratches look pretty impressive. Did you use bad words around your Raptor? ;-) Impressive enough that I’d ask first before diving in with polishing compound...

OP
OP
gdflynn1

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it’s a carry over from Jen Too, it’s a plastic that is prone to scratching. As in, you’re really angry one day and stare at your shiny new truck.

BOOM.

they’re scratched.

I’ve been exceedingly careful with mine but others have put the vinyl over them.

Your scratches look pretty impressive. Did you use bad words around your Raptor? ;-) Impressive enough that I’d ask first before diving in with polishing compound...
LOL

I was selfishly happy with the impressive nature of my scratches. Who can scratch a b-pillar better than that? :)

The only hope is to try and polish. At minimum, I can hide with decals. But then the only quality decals I can find have gigantic raptor claws on them. Not my cup of whiskey, as they say....

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
you can order vinyl wrap precut for the pillars. Backroad driver did a youtube video on it. Much better than on the door skin!

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unsure, but Rappygraphics makes vinyl covers for those I believe.
This is the stuff I hate……I hate being the last to know things like Rappygraphics. I never heard of it, but after I visited the website, I like some products they offer. Those of you that are Raptor accessory experts, please share with those of us that don’t know ****! Doc, thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
gdflynn1

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the stuff I hate……I hate being the last to know things like Rappygraphics. I never heard of it, but after I visited the website, I like some products they offer. Those of you that are Raptor accessory experts, please share with those of us that don’t know ****! Doc, thanks for sharing!
I've ordered from them before, got my hood decal (gen 1) from them, everything they sell and make is top quality.