Saw 3 raptors yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol. Not at all. I love my BIG MOTHEREF'ING V8 in my truck. If I wanted to, I could go out and buy the 2017, all cash, tomorrow. But it's not my cup of tea. I prefer tech and pavement speed in pretty SUVs. That's why I have a Cayenne Turbo.

Us gen1-ers understand that you sold yours to get the ***** pump, and now you wholeheartedly regret that decision. Sorry bud, but my only advice? Sell that pretty truck and buy a used Gen1 V8. You'll feel like a man again. And you'll thank me later.
You sound like the kind of guy who hasn't actually driven one, and would trade his in for one in a second. Instead of assuming, drive one. You'll regret the day you did because it'll mean you have to buy it.

Watch the motortrend review. There's no comparison between your balljuggler and this refined race machine.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see the jennie foamers who are always whining 'go back to the gen 1 forum and quit trolling ours' don't follow their own advice. And they still use the same stupid script.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I see the jennie foamers who are always whining 'go back to the gen 1 forum and quit trolling ours' don't follow their own advice. And they still use the same stupid script.

It's the same ones every time. I literally never felt the need to go scream at people who owned a different truck than mine about how much better mine was.

Yet these dudes who should be super secure in the fact that they bought a new raptor, which is 'better in every way' aren't at all. They're insecure about it and have a giant chip on their shoulder that drives them to white knight shenanigans every time Jennifer is slighted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's the same ones every time. I literally never felt the need to go scream at people who owned a different truck than mine about how much better mine was.

Yet these dudes who should be super secure in the fact that they bought a new raptor, which is 'better in every way' aren't at all. They're insecure about it and have a giant chip on their shoulder that drives them to white knight shenanigans every time Jennifer is slighted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They sound like white knights with a limp wrist and a lisp.

BAD454SS

Banned
Reaction score
Seen my first one yesterday . it pulled up and parked near me. They do blend in well with other lifted f150s. Owner was talking on phone did'nt want to interupt him . He had and american flag front license plate over the intercooler air duct . Not to bright especially here in desert.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You sound like the kind of guy who hasn't actually driven one, and would trade his in for one in a second. Instead of assuming, drive one. You'll regret the day you did because it'll mean you have to buy it.

Watch the motortrend review. There's no comparison between your balljuggler and this refined race machine.

lol I've driven my neighbors 3 times, wasn't impressed.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol I've driven my neighbors 3 times, wasn't impressed.
K
92b0d281e4aea3a2bb2beff7d2afdb60.jpg