Rusting Raptor Rocker panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, with the exception of the square plugs that I hope to have very soon, I've secured all of the parts for the rocker panel / floorpan hole plug kits. Getting the right size plugs for some of the smaller holes was difficult, with a 90 day lead time from the supplier ...

Hey Dave! I'd be willing to purchase a partial kit (minus square plugs). Our window of opportunity in the salty north is more narrow than others. I'd like to knock this project out as soon as possible. I want to respect the couple of guys in line ahead of me, so if that's something you would consider and they were offered the same.... I'm your Huckleberry!

Greg

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent PMs with no reply. I used foil HVAC tape. Let it sit for a day or so. I've blasted it with my power washer with no issues. Sprayed Fluid Film in there and cleaned the drain holes. Little preventative maintenance will go a long way a few times a year.

tinman44

Reaction score
So in the user manual where it had a line showing exactly how deep you could sink the raptors...is that only if the tape is in place in the floorboards?
All kidding aside I was under the impression my cab was sealed and I intend to seal it. Please put me in for an order. Also curious if in your researching did you come across a double sided rubber washer we could put in the place of the lock for the spare? I was going to start looking for one of those then figured maybe you had ran across some.