Running Parking lights during day Fix per Nosbusa!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nemesis

Reaction score
I requested my dealer change the computer to allow the DRL version for our trucks with Hids. I was expecting to get the same effect as just running the parking lights. They said no problem. I now have just the two outside parking lights / turn signals lit up. The 3 dot lights on the grill still don't come on unless I do it manually or at night automatically.

I really wish there was an easy fix for getting all parking lights to come on automatically as DRL without having to rewire stuff.

If doing the wiring connection is the only option, is it possible for someone to post some pics of the locations of the wire connections and splices. I'm a computer geek, so I am not that comfortable with messing with electrical wiring on vehicles.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
( wire connections )why do I have high lighted words like wire connections it's driving me nuts. when I accidently scrolled over it said 2014 lincoln mkt

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the mod tonight, I learned before hand that if you just do the yellow wire with blue tracer in the grey 10 pin connector you are only going to have the front parking lights on. I wanted the back on as well, so I did some googling and found out that the rears are in the black 32 pin connector with the clip on it the wire is yellow with green tracer. I used 2 pieces of wire, used the side by side connectors (don't know what they are called) tied into each of the parking light wires and then into one wire going into the AUX 4 wire which is brown. Took me about 30 minutes and bam I was done. One note, if you pull that black 32 pin connector out and you will need to your inside lights will flash until you hook it back up so don't be alarmed when it happens.