Run, Don’t Walk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the auto high beam sensor is independent of auto-lamps if I understand correctly. You can manually activate the high beams all you want in ‘auto-lamp’ mode, but they won’t come on because the headlights aren’t on during the day. You’d need to select one setting counterclockwise or the ‘on’ position of the headlight dial switch and then toggle high beams on. Assuming that is still correct for Jen Tres. Yes, it is!

The way to say ‘howdy neighbor’ to fellow drivers in Texas appears to be your off road lights. The brighter your lights, the friendlier you are. Indeed, it is!

I was coming back from the range one night with my nephew. For you Canadians, range doesn’t mean ‘oven’ in this context, it’s a shooting range, where folks go to shoot guns, blow $h!t up and general merriment. Anyway, it was dark while we were coming back and we get stopped at a 4x traffic lights. We are turning left on to FM1342. on our right, traveling straight on to the same road is a sheriff’s deputy in an SUV. Directly facing the deputy is a guy in a jeep, running FULL light bars - plural. We can not only make out the sheriff’s facial features, we can see the shadow created from the deputy in his SUV. Funny a$$ story, it was!

I turn to my nephew and proclaim: “this guy is for sure getting lit up, for lighting up the deputy”. The deputy literally puts his hand in front of his face to see and drives through the intersection when the light turns green, and doesn’t look back. Jeeper also goes on his merry way. I’ve seen the same scenario 2x here but the other guy was just some bright pods. Jeeper dude was turning night into day.

so I guess high beams are overrated here? Way overrated, lol!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So lets see if this Canadian gets this right? You go to the oven to shoot guns, you go to the range to eat cake and Texans drive with a bic lighter out the window at night to see. And the Sherrif/Ranger got his badge from a Crackerjack box. :favorites13: :33:

PS: do you texans' have corn chips down there, I can't seem to buy them up here anymore, wtf?
You, my friend, are a quick study! Lol

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
So lets see if this Canadian gets this right? You go to the oven to shoot guns, you go to the range to eat cake and Texans drive with a bic lighter out the window at night to see. And the Sherrif/Ranger got his badge from a Crackerjack box. :favorites13: :33:

PS: do you texans' have corn chips down there, I can't seem to buy them up here anymore, wtf?
YOU GET IT!

Honorary Texan, you are!
Prost, y’all!

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you have the glare free lights active has anybody noticed their fog lights turning off/on randomly?