RR Screw w/ Beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it!! RR Screw w/ Beadlocks

Picking it up tomorrow. I'll post more pics when I get it. Super excited. It sat in a rail yard an hour north of me for two weeks. The wait was starting to get to me.

IMG_3921.jpg

Edit: Ordered beginning of October, Build Date 12/12/2016, Delivered to Dealer 1/6/2017

Last edited:

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that ruby looks great. Probably would have gotten mine that color but, I have a "thing" paying extra for paint.

Makes for a fun weekend though!

OP
OP
K

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya on paying more for paint. When I ordered t was the beginning of the "CF shortage". I justified paying extra for paint when I removed the CF option. lol.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya on paying more for paint. When I ordered t was the beginning of the "CF shortage". I justified paying extra for paint when I removed the CF option. lol.

Either way, it looks great!

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Congrats. Awesome color. I switched from blue to RR last minute and didn't know there was a price difference. No regrets though, love that color

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats. I'm not sure if I should go with AG or RR..... decisions decisions

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picking it up tomorrow. I'll post more pics when I get it. Super excited. It sat in a rail yard an hour north of me for two weeks. The wait was starting to get to me.

View attachment 83311

Edit: Ordered beginning of October, Build Date 12/12/2016, Delivered to Dealer 1/6/2017

Looks really nice, I like the contrast of the black against the red.
Built same day as my ruby red Scab. (Still waiting for delivery)