2011 White SCrew w/ 114k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HK92

Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I bought my 2011 Screw back in December. Drove up from Georgia to North Carolina to pick it up. It had 4 previous owners and 114k miles, but it is in near impeccable condition cosmetically and pretty great mechanically as well. Previous owner was asking $35k, but I offered him $30k.

So far, the truck has been amazing! I've already put 5k leisure miles on it just because of how fun it is to drive.

Maintenance wise, I got the 120k interval servicing completed at the dealership. I'm getting new brakes tomorrow. New tires and some light rust repair are next on the list. Ultimately, it'll probably be around $7k to fix everything up.

I'm only allowing myself around $1k for first year upgrades. I'm thinking to get the fender wells lined and maybe some new headlights if I can get them cheap.

For second year upgrades, I'm getting a real itch to supercharge it. But, I don't know how much sense it would make to spend $10k supercharging a 12 year old truck with 130k miles...

00q0q_aS8hZEX5o2xz_0CI0ik_600x450.jpg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on a beautiful Raptor. I wouldn't supercharge it unless you do all of the upgrades needed on the engine before hand, such as new rockers and springs, new oil pump gears, etc. Read up a bit on the forum of what others are doing to their supercharged trucks, it's not just bolt on a supercharger. Good luck with the upgrades.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good looking Gen 1! Welcome. Take your time and mod as you wish. Your going to need to have some gas money on hand lol

Enjoy it.