RPG +2 Shackles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BigGriff023

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously what rule? I must have never seen the it? No talking price in the thread itself or something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

I just read through, don't see what you're referencing.

He's referring to criticizing the asking price or starting an auction/bidding war. I'm asking $250 as they are almost brand new. I will be happy to get a shipping estimation for you if you're interested!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 100

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't call that criticizing, it's making a deal, I never made a positive or negative comment about your price. I've bought and sold numerous times here and only a time or two at requested price. Roger that Kaiser.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Negotiations via PM, please :)

Negations, that's a more appropriate description.

D

Deleted member 12951

Seriously what rule? I must have never seen the it? No talking price in the thread itself or something?

I just read through, don't see what you're referencing.

I don't make the rules (but do like them), yeah talking about price is done via PM's not in the thread itself. Think it falls under criticizing the seller's price. Will has mentioned it several times in other For Sale threads.

Oops, I am late to the party. Sorry for responding after this has already been addressed. I do agree, they @KaiserM715 needs to make it more clear in the rules, hint, hint....

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't make the rules (but do like them), yeah talking about price is done via PM's not in the thread itself. Think it falls under criticizing the seller's price. Will has mentioned it several times in other For Sale threads.

Oops, I am late to the party. Sorry for responding after this has already been addressed. I do agree, they @KaiserM715 needs to make it more clear in the rules, hint, hint....

That isn't criticism it's negotiation, if I'd said that price is outrageous, or even if I'd said that is a great price which would be positive criticism, then you'd have something. What I did was state what it would take to get me to buy, and that is not listed in the rules anywhere. It should be added in the rules specifically to keep negotiations in the PMs, agreed.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He suggesting the rules be modified to explicitly say "no negotiating" which is different than criticizing.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He's suggesting that negotiations be made in the PMs, or that's how I read it.

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do these work to lower the ride height? Do they allow the tops of the leafs to move up? I've putting some WSI HD springs on mine and am really nervous about fitting into the garage.
I see they make Adjustable ones too, but not sure where to buy. Maybe these would be the ticket?
Any advise?

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Both of our trucks have WSI HD Springs and the RPG Shackles.

Here are some pics of the trucks.

13428469_10206287612009303_8786977086772065429_n.jpg

13321905_10154299557598274_3147232864127218066_n.jpg