Roof Racks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuckycastle

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1DDD7DB1-22D5-4E44-BC00-9D2889FAF0EF.jpeg
Just installed a Prinsu on my Gen 2. Wind noise is present but minimal with the deflector and extra guard.

8B41B445-13C0-41F1-B0A5-FC998ABDAFAA.jpeg
Also went with the optional handles/rock light mounts on the sides. Gonna throw some BD rock lights on there at some point.

A14AF4D8-3761-49E6-881C-5D54D26BA9AC.jpeg
Though TruckBrigade told me this would fit the Gen 2, it definitely doesn’t account for the shark fin, so I had to get a bit creative with the cutting wheel and multi-tool.

D8DA5B13-27A0-4595-BE4E-14DBBC1C8E05.jpeg
Cutting into the brand new rack wasn’t a big deal considering the 16 holes that went into the roof…

We do a lot of camping/overlanding and run out of space real quick in the bed, so the rack makes tons of sense for us.

Overall happy with the rack and fit; it’s pretty solid up there and the sunroof remains fully functional. If I need/want to, there’s only one crossbar that goes over the opening which can be removed easily.

My only concern at this point is whether or not I can fit a BD XL linkable kit up there considering the mod for the shark fin.