RIP My 2022 Raptor....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems like a highway accident during transit, should have more details later....

It feels weird now, sad for sure, but still hope they got a incorrect VIN number? :33::33::33:
Hey if you could be so kind. If the VIN is truly yours could you share the VIN to this website so people can order parts using it as the vehicle VIN. There is a stink about Ford tracking parts purchases using VIN numbers and then reporting them to CarFax. Google it, no kidding. If that new VIN is really out of service it would be a great one to use for people buying parts for their new trucks and not being reported to CarFax as a possible accident.

Last edited:

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that sucks, so sorry to hear about this! Hope they could get you a replacement ASAP

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was the first wave of Oct orders got scheduled and went into production since Early Feb with Blend date of 02/11 and stuck in production since then.

Just got a call from my dealer told me that my truck is totaled during transportation and can not be for sale anymore..

Well, feel like winning a bad luck lottery, such a shame and I am so close.....

But good thing is that my dealer told me that they will change an upcoming stock order to my specification and keep the price to what we agreed back in Oct.

Not sure when it will get scheduled, but the long wait starts again, sigh...
Wow man i'm sorry. You've got me thinking about my truck. Its supposedly its at the rail yard in TN, been there all week with no movement.