Rim ideas???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I honestly prefer a 17" rim, mainly because they provide a lot more tire, and I don't care for the 20+ size rims, I prefer the side-bite avail on the tires... I am curious how much depth of a rim would be ok for a raptor... Suspension and handling wise. I am mainly looking for a nice matte black 17" rim... Bead-lock of course, and plan on using General Grabbers, red letters. Unless someone could convince me other-wise, and I also really like the MT Baja claw, but just wondering about current rims avail for the Raptor... And maybe, who is buying these stock rims??? Or do I just Craig's list me, and hope someone bites? And what are they selling for? Thanks in advanced...

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Method race wheels and Generals...done. Google "Rock and Roll Offroad" and give them a call. They do some bad ass Raptors.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
you could list your rims on a regular F150 forum. as much as i hate it tons of F150 guys like putting raptor stuff on their trucks.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
So true, I heard those F160 guys love Raptor parts!

ok i cant blame that one on autocorrect. but its dark in here and i cant see the letters/numbers on the keyboard! your lucky this is even legible!

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Please don't get beadlocks. Simu-locks is fine, but you don't need beadlocks. The bolts back off, break off, strip out the rim's threads, they leak, etc, etc...

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please don't get beadlocks. Simu-locks is fine, but you don't need beadlocks. The bolts back off, break off, strip out the rim's threads, they leak, etc, etc...

He's right.

Getting something with a beadlock look (I.E. XDs, Methods, BMFs, etc) is fine, but you don't want real beadlocks... You may think you do, but you'll regret it later. These trucks aren't rock crawlers... Even those of us who run HARD don't need to air down to the point of requiring real bead locks

Banned
Reaction score
i need real beadlocks.

but i think you should get methods or the KMC Bully, ever since it came out ive been wondering what it would look like on a rap

mXD1237.png