Rigid (fog) lights on Gen 3 - Cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khildebr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my local shop tell me that Rigid discontinued the SR-M clear covers. Anyone know if that’s the case or are they just blowing smoke to cover their screwup? I went ahead and ordered a pair from SPV but if true, I may order another pair.

Update - Talked with the SPV folks and they confirmed that the clear SR-M covers are being discontinued. They still have a “handful” left but are down four from that number from my order. The blackout and amber covers are not being discontinued. So no need to panic shop if you want/need those. :)

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Had my local shop tell me that Rigid discontinued the SR-M clear covers. Anyone know if that’s the case or are they just blowing smoke to cover their screwup? I went ahead and ordered a pair from SPV but if true, I may order another pair.

It might be. One distributor doesn't show stock. Another says special order.

We check every week and so far within the past few months, we've not seen any clear covers pop-up.

We stock SR-M covers here at 4x4TruckLEDs.com and have not seen clear in a long time

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It might be. One distributor doesn't show stock. Another says special order.

We check every week and so far within the past few months, we've not seen any clear covers pop-up.

We stock SR-M covers here at 4x4TruckLEDs.com and have not seen clear in a long time
Yes, those have been discontinued, but we bought up all that Rigid had left in stock of them. Since we are direct with Rigid, we have first dibs on all special purchase and closeout items that are not necessarily even available to other distributors. That's why you aren't able to find them through your distributors. We just bought them out first.

So, we do indeed have them in-stock currently. Just in case anyone needs them. ;)

In addition to having those now discontinued covers available, we also were offered a special buy on their now discontinued Pro Fog Light Kit that we have offered to our customers at an unheard-of price as a "door-buster" this holiday season. It's been priced at 50% off the original MSRP, and we packaged it to be customizable with SPV brackets and harnesses for multiple different vehicles. (Linked below if anyone is looking for an amazing deal on fog lights)

So, if anyone is ever looking for hard-to-find or discontinued Rigid products, we are the place to go!

~Sidney @ SPV Parts
[email protected]

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, those have been discontinued, but we bought up all that Rigid had left in stock of them. Since we are direct with Rigid, we have first dibs on all special purchase and closeout items that are not necessarily even available to other distributors. That's why you aren't able to find them through your distributors. We just bought them out first.

So, we do indeed have them in-stock currently. Just in case anyone needs them. ;)

In addition to having those now discontinued covers available, we also were offered a special buy on their now discontinued Pro Fog Light Kit that we have offered to our customers at an unheard-of price as a "door-buster" this holiday season. It's been priced at 50% off the original MSRP, and we packaged it to be customizable with SPV brackets and harnesses for multiple different vehicles. (Linked below if anyone is looking for an amazing deal on fog lights)

So, if anyone is ever looking for hard-to-find or discontinued Rigid products, we are the place to go!

~Sidney @ SPV Parts
[email protected]

Not sure what that has to do with the forum participants question.... but any chance you can to hi-jack a conversation/post a spam I guess you take it? People asking about covers and your in here advertising fog kits???