Reverse Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These guys aren't up on the website yet, but here are a few reverse light options. I'll be adding some more info and pics shortly.

Flush mount 20W pods - $150/pr.
- 4x5W Olson LEDs
- 2000 Lumens
- 1 Amp @12V
- spot or flood
- IP68 water/dust proof
- Available with White or Amber LEDs

969785d1374520841-led-light-bars-light-pods-rock-lights-p4240022.jpg

Single 10W LED mini pods - $25 each
- 1x10W CREE LED
- 1000 Lumens
- .9 Amps @12V
- outer dimensions are ~2.5"x2.5"x2.5"
- hardened glass lens
- IP67 water/dust proof
- 40* Flood pattern

690553-led-light-bars-light-pods-rock-lights-st_rl.jpg

Single row 18W lights - $35 each
- 6x3W Epistar LEDs (not quite as bright as CREE, but still very bright)
- 1320 Lumens
- 1.4Amps @12V
- Polycarbonate lens
- outer dimensions ~6"x1.75"x2.5" deep
- IP67 waterproof
- 90* flood pattern

Attachments

• DSCF0583.jpg
    DSCF0583.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 105

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i like the flush mounts.

i also like the single row 18w bar. any specs on the bar, like lumen output and what type LED? is it CREE? what does the bracket for these look like?

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh very nice! What's te dimensions on those mini pods and do they come in amber? Like an amber led not a cover? Also what patterns? I need something like this to go on my rear bumper the dually's are too big! (That's what she said) haha

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Even the single row light would work hmm same questions as the mini pod questions lol

OP
OP
SideTracked

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated the original post with some specs.

I got a bunch of pics that i will be adding over the next few days. Lot of night shots and various installed shots

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Oh very nice! What's te dimensions on those mini pods and do they come in amber? Like an amber led not a cover? Also what patterns? I need something like this to go on my rear bumper the dually's are too big! (That's what she said) haha

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Even the single row light would work hmm same questions as the mini pod questions lol

no amber for the mini pods or the single row. I'm looking into a replacement amber lens on the mini pod, but that doesn't sound like what you are after.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well if the amber cover doesn't affect the output of the light then I would still be very interested! Maybe when you put up pics of the lights you can throw some amber over the mini pod? I'm lookin forward to the pics as well! Thanks for the quick reply as well!!!