Retrofitting Torsen diff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Torsen front Differential for 2012

Guys, I did a lot of research on the Torsen Differential in October before I ordered my Molten Orange SCREW. I was really thinking I would wait and get a 2012 with the Torsen Front Differential. - But I really wanted the Molten Orange color, so I made calls to people I know that were involved in the Pre-Production Raptor and finally I got to talk to "The Guy" who engineered the Torsen Differential for the 2012 Raptors. He said that FORD SVT and Torsen Engineers did a lot of testing and breaking parts before they ended up with the Special Raptor Differential that he mentioned was at least 30% stronger than the one designed for the standard F150. He also said it would only be available through FORD and possibly in the FORD RACING PARTS CATALOG. Torsen will NOT be able to sell you the exact unit and DID NOT suggest running the F150 Torsen in the Raptor.

So, I guess I wait and see how 2012 owners rave about their new Torsen Differential and then try to go out and compare them back to back before I step up to the plate and install one myself.
I am semi mechanical. There is 15+ gt350 torsen for sale, will it go in my 2011 SCREW Molten Orange

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter