Retro-Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FSM06

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sweet man cool. Hey where did you get your Light bar and lights? were they hard to put on? and how much did all that coast? did you have to do any modifications to the actual truck to get it sll to work? sorry about all the questions dude!

No sweat DJ. Light bar is the Ford Racing light bar that you can order through your dealer.( May be other options for source, but don't know what they are) Bar is custom fit, so no additional drilling or modification is necessary. Factory tow hooks stay in place. Lights are KC rally 800's I purchased through Keystone. There are many suppliers out there for these and many different types/brands of lights. Mine are halogen 130W. Total cost around $950.00 Installation is relatively simple. In a day or two I should have a full installation guide w/pics up in the lighting section.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus I just saw how old this thread is lol!
I have a 92 F150 with the quad shock for an in and 351… I’ve been thinking about putting some money into it similar to what the OP posted here, but it won’t be a retro raptor that’s for sure! Good capable work truck though...