GEN 2 Retractable Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Romel

Reaction score
So the Retrax doesn’t require any bed modifications?

I was looking at the rollnlock but it requires to screw in a plate to the tailgate and a hole for a drain hose. I don’t want any of that.

As far as the pull rope, is that something that can be added on?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the Retrax doesn’t require any bed modifications?

I was looking at the rollnlock but it requires to screw in a plate to the tailgate and a hole for a drain hose. I don’t want any of that.

As far as the pull rope, is that something that can be added on?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No modification required. It just clamps on the side rails for the most part. I looking at adding a pull rope to mine, just haven't gotten around to it but it cant be that difficult to do.

EVL Raptor

Reaction score
If you can afford to give up the inches the Retrax is a great cover.
I have had many covers over the years and find the Retrax to be my favorite to date. I live in the north where snow and ice are a given, I was skeptical as to how the Retrax would work under these conditions. I Have had no issues to date (10months).
The only two holes required are for the drain tubes and they exit through a plastic grommet factory installed in the front of the bed.
I run Yakima foot pads with Round bars and Yakima bike carriers to transport my mountain bikes.
Great cover

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you can afford to give up the inches the Retrax is a great cover.
I have had many covers over the years and find the Retrax to be my favorite to date. I live in the north where snow and ice are a given, I was skeptical as to how the Retrax would work under these conditions. I Have had no issues to date (10months).
The only two holes required are for the drain tubes and they exit through a plastic grommet factory installed in the front of the bed.
I run Yakima foot pads with Round bars and Yakima bike carriers to transport my mountain bikes.
Great cover

Welcome to FRF.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

******* Ford Raptor Forum just likes to spend my money for me. Shoutout to Rick at Freedom Motorsports for the great deal on the Pro XR. Can’t wait to get it and get rid of the lomax.

Haha. Hey that's what we do here, great deals to FRF Members. For anyone else, I ran out of the Retrax Pro MX but since we are a reseller for them, I can have Retrax make it and ship it to you, usually takes about 2 days. We have 4 in stock of the Retrax Pro XR right now. I can keep the Easter sale going until Friday. Contact me here via a PM or email [email protected] and I will take care of you. :)

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I got in at the right time. Just an FYI, I ordered the cover yesterday and it was on my doorstep at noon today!

I haven’t installed it yet, but I did unbox it and it is definitely a quality product. Well worth the cost, especially at the sale price.

Last edited: