Replacement Backup Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wonka

Reaction score
My backup camera went out. I am looking at replacements and it seems like either Camera Source or Master Tailgaters are the best options. Does anyone have any experience with them? It looks like simple swap out old broken camera for the new one. Is it that easy?

Thanks

boulderraptor

Reaction score
I got the tailgaters camera off Amazon zoom and park assist sensor work, but wasn’t able to calibrate it with forscan and my front camera won’t enable.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought my replacement backup camera from ford a couple of weeks ago and it was easy to swap out as the 2014 has the redesigned ford emblem. It would turn on when in reverse but no zoom and the front camera would not enable. Yesterday I took my RaptoR in for the LF recall so I asked them to look at the camera system. The programing of the camera system fixed the issues and they function like new once again. Total cost to replace was $367, canera = $207, program = $160.