Recon "LED" Illuminated Fender Logos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigsplash

Reaction score
My Lights

got the lights installed..easy enough...once i figured out which wires to tie into each other....

I am pleased with the look so far!

Luckily I did not have to deal with the hoop-la of not actually getting the lights after i ordered them...

cheers!

Attachments

• raptor_svt.jpg
    raptor_svt.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 64
  • raptor_svt_01.jpg
    raptor_svt_01.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 69
  • raptor_svt_02.jpg
    raptor_svt_02.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 59
  • raptor_svt_03.jpg
    raptor_svt_03.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 59
  • raptor_svt_04.jpg
    raptor_svt_04.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 63

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone please PM me some instructions to wire these to the parking light LEDs instead of the upfitter switched?

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can someone please PM me some instructions to wire these to the parking light LEDs instead of the upfitter switched?
Look in your manual for parking light fuse number, add a fuse and run a line. Or, I would splice onto your side marker wire from your headlights would be the easier of options in my opinion.

I'll be going with amber to match with my running lights. Looks great by the way.

Last edited:

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spliced into the side marker lights... ran a loom and leads down behind the front bumper, where the wires were already exposed to avoid cutting into the factory loom. Just splice each wire into one of the existing wires (creating a parallel circuit) and you don't have to worry about finding a ground. Polarity doesn't matter, it's DC.

There's more than one way to do it... but this made sense to me.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I spliced into the side marker lights... ran a loom and leads down behind the front bumper, where the wires were already exposed to avoid cutting into the factory loom. Just splice each wire into one of the existing wires (creating a parallel circuit) and you don't have to worry about finding a ground. Polarity doesn't matter, it's DC.

There's more than one way to do it... but this made sense to me.

Better explanation as this is the way i opted with my lite tape before the recons were out. I try to splice into wires to return to stock if ever need be. This is a much more quicker approach too. 3m has splice connectors with silicone in there for damp conditions at your local Walmart too.

13terrain

Reaction score
bringing back from the dead, but I just scored a set. Trying to see what wires I need to tie into for the running lights. Not really wanting to use upfitters.

Thanks